It is believed that UGears model kits are intended for teenagers from 14 years old. And although this is the inscription that flaunts on the packaging of UGears mechanical models, it is often purely advisory in nature.
With the help of parents, children from 6 years old are already able to assemble a sports car, locomotive, or Treasure Box. Nevertheless, there are extremely simple models that are great for beginners to work on their own.
The Easiest UGears Mechanical Models for Beginners
- Tribics. Unlike many other wooden puzzles, it can be assembled in 30 minutes. You will be sent such a kit free of charge if you order three other UGears 3d puzzles from the store.
- Phone stands are one of the most useful 3d wooden puzzles for adults. Assembly time is 2 hours. After tribics, it is among the simplest pieces in the collection.
- A mechanical flower with a ballerina inside can be assembled in 1.5-2 hours.
- A dynamometer is a device that takes 2 hours to be ready.
- A business card case is a mechanical puzzle that requires 1 to 2 hours of your free time.
- The theater consists of 70 elements, and the path from a set of parts to a finished toy takes 1, maximum 2 hours.
- The date navigator, the one that will tell you on which day a particular number falls, consists of 24 parts. It will take 1-2 hours to turn them into a toy.
- The combination lock only seems complicated. With all the perfection of the mechanism and the diversified variations of its further use, it will take only 2-2.5 hours for the disparate elements to turn into a finished product.
After you have mastered at least one of the mentioned models, you can discover other UGears wooden model kits for adults. You already know how the process works, how to use the instructions, and what can go wrong.
Feel free to increase the level of difficulty and enjoy new models of 3d puzzles for adults. Now, you can assemble even Hurdy Gurdy or Ugears Steampunk Clock without delays and difficulties.